Wednesday, June 14, 2006

It's a jungle out there...

Seriously! I'm on this two week build with Habitat for Humanity, and I am so not kidding when I tell you that we are in the middle of the jungle. It's only been two days so far and my work gloves are completely worn out and I have a blister on my thumb. The team is great, the only problem is there are a lot of younger people and frankly they have a lot more stamina. I can barely keep up with them and am about to stop trying. We are exhausted, but having a ball. I'd write more, but I'm inside a sweltering internet cafe and can't stand it any longer...
later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

PS, David is still a suck-up
Guess who?

Leiro said...

Hey, sounds like you are working hard there! I remember the weather at this time of the year- it's not too fun but you'll acclimatise soon. Youth may have stamina but I'm sure they are not half as smart as you! Keep it up. Thinking of you and trying to send some blog traffic your way! (Only problem is I don't really have any myself!).

FAR too many exclamation points in this comment.

PS Results for my degre are just around the corner :-S